Fist to Five
Fist to Five is a means of establishing consensus in a group. Everyone is asked to show their agreement with a statement by holding up a number of fingers.
The definitions should be established with the group ahead of time, for example:
- Lack of consensus:
- 0: I'll block this.
- 1: I see major issues we need to resolve now.
- 2: I see minor issues we need to resolve now.
- 3: I see minor issues we can resolve later.
- 4: I'm okay with this as it is.
- 5: I love this, and will champion it.