AWS CodeStar is a fully-managed service for development, building and deployment of applications on AWS.
- Projects are the root of the configuration, containing repositories, dashboards
- Dashboards bring together the software service.
- Templates make it easier to get started with application development and deployment, provisioning starting infrastructure.
- CodeCommit for source code versioning.
- Jira for issue management.
- CodeBuild for building and testing.
- CloudFormation for infrastructure deployments.
- CloudWatch for infrastructure monitoring.
- Multiple editors are supported, and users can specify their preference in the CodeStar service:
- Visual Studio
- Command line