Sentry is an application monitoring and error tracking solution designed to give developers insight into how their applications are performing in production environments.
- Environments isolate different deployments of the same application.
- SDKs intercept errors and send them into Sentry.
- Events represent individual errors or transactions sent to Sentry.
- Errors are representations of failure conditions, e.g. exceptions.
- Issues are groupings of similar events, grouped by fingerprint.
- Alert rules set conditions and a series of actions taken for events or issues.